March 12, 2012
- Removed language that required that a JWT must have three parts. Now the number of parts is explicitly dependent upon the representation of the underlying JWS or JWE.
- Moved the “alg”:”none” definition to the JWS spec.
- Registered the application/jwt MIME Media Type.
- Clarified that the order of the creation and validation steps is not significant in cases where there are no dependencies between the inputs and outputs of the steps.
- Corrected the Magic Signatures and Simple Web Token (SWT) references.
This specification is available at:
An HTML formatted version is available at:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.