October 31, 2011
- At the request of Hannes Tschofenig, made ABNF changes to make it clear that no special WWW-Authenticate response header field parsers are needed. The scope, error-description, and error-uri parameters are all now defined as quoted-string in the ABNF (as error already was). Restrictions on these values that were formerly described in the ABNFs are now described in normative text instead.
Hopefully this is *really* the last set of changes before IESG review!
The draft is available at these locations:
- http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.html (will point to new versions as they are posted)
- http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.pdf (will point to new versions as they are posted)
- http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.txt (will point to new versions as they are posted)
- http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.xml (will point to new versions as they are posted)
- http://svn.openid.net/repos/specifications/oauth/2.0/ (Subversion repository, with html, pdf, txt, and html versions available)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.