October 27, 2011
- Made non-normative editorial changes that Hannes Tschofenig requested be applied prior to forwarding the specification to the IESG.
- Added rationale for the choice of the b64token syntax.
- Added rationale stating that receivers are free to parse the scope attribute using a standard quoted-string parser, since it will correctly process all legal scope values.
- Added additional active working group contributors to the Acknowledgements section.
The draft is available at these locations:
- http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.html (will point to new versions as they are posted)
- http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.pdf (will point to new versions as they are posted)
- http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.txt (will point to new versions as they are posted)
- http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.xml (will point to new versions as they are posted)
- http://svn.openid.net/repos/specifications/oauth/2.0/ (Subversion repository, with html, pdf, txt, and html versions available)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.